Your safety is Iceberg Quest’s top priority. Our captains and crew implement the highest safety standards aboard our vessels to ensure your safety and peace of mind.
- Our vessels are inspected and certified every year by Transport Canada and meet all safety standards.
- Each vessel is equipped with a 75-person life raft and Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) for every passenger.
- We provide a safety demonstration prior to each departure.
- We encourage all children under the age of 8 to wear a PFD at all times while onboard.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.