Concert Cruise with Live Music:
St. John’s Harbour
Experience a bird’s-eye view of historic St. John’s harbour with live local entertainers. Watch the sunset over the stunning St. John’s skyline while enjoying an ice cold Iceberg beer and listening to traditional Newfoundland music. Departing from the heart of downtown St. John’s and within walking distance from many hotels, restaurants, and bars. Local entertainers include Arthur O’Brien, Fred Jorgensen, Larry Foley, Bob Taylor, and Special Guests!
Early Bird Adult (19+): 50$
Adult (19+): 65$
*All prices are subject to 15% HST
*For private charters & group rates please call 709-722-1888
Thursday – 7pm
Friday – 7pm
Saturday – 7pm
Sunday – 4:30pm
(subject to change)
- Departures times are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 7pm, and Sunday at 4:30pm
- Each 2 hour tour will be accompanied by a live local entertainer
- Our vessels offer open decks for unobstructed viewing, heated cabin and washroom facilities.
- Full bar service and light snacks available for purchase.
- World famous “Screech-ins” offered at sea, enabling our visitors to become honorary Newfoundlanders – while adding to their cultural experience!
- In the case of poor weather, the concert will move to the Sheraton Hotel Atrium.
Did you know we have tours in St. John’s & Twillingate?
Copyright Iceberg Quest 2018