Concert Cruise with Live Music:
St. John’s Harbour
Experience a bird’s-eye view of historic St. John’s harbour with live local entertainers. Watch the sunset over the stunning St. John’s skyline while enjoying an ice cold beverage and listening to traditional Newfoundland music. Departing from the heart of downtown St. John’s and within walking distance from many hotels, restaurants, and bars. Local entertainers include Arthur O’Brien, Fred Jorgensen, Mark Manning, Bob Taylor, and Special Guests!
*All prices are subject to 15% HST
*For private charters & group rates please call 709-722-1888
Thursday – 6:30pm
Friday – 6:30pm
Saturday – 6:30pm
(subject to change)
- Departures times are Thursday, Friday, & Saturday at 6:30pm (Effective August 19, 2021)
- Each 2 hour tour will be accompanied by a live local entertainer
- Our vessels offer open decks for unobstructed viewing, heated cabin and washroom facilities.
- Full bar service and light snacks available for purchase.
- World famous “Screech-ins” offered at sea, enabling our visitors to become honorary Newfoundlanders – while adding to their cultural experience!
Did you know we have tours in St. John’s & Twillingate?
Copyright Iceberg Quest 2018