Iceberg Quest & COVID-19…
The COVID-19 pandemic brought about some changes to how Iceberg Quest operates to ensure all of our guests remain safe and healthy! Our protocols come from guidance from the Department of Health & Community Services, Government of Newfoundland. For more information about public health guidelines please visit NL Life with COVID.
- Practicing good hygiene (wash your hands, avoid touching your face, cough and sneeze into your sleeve or a tissue).
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces.
- Remain at home and away from others when you are sick, unless it is to get medical attention.
Iceberg Quest on NBC’s Today…
TODAY’s Dylan Dreyer travels to Iceberg Alley, a breathtaking area around the Canadian island of Newfoundland.
- Hand sanitizer station(s) will be available for public use. Customers and staff are encouraged to use them upon arrival.
- Maintained sanitation:
- Cleaning and disinfection of common touch and or shared surfaces including but not limited to: handrails, telephones, computers, doors and knobs, handles, checkouts, keyboards, countertops, and light switches.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available for public use. Customers and staff should be encouraged to use them prior to boarding and exiting the tour vessel.
- Signage will be posted on board reminding guests and staff to practice proper hygiene (wash hands, cover coughs and sneezes).
- Pre-departure passenger safety briefing provided.
- All high-touch surfaces and onboard bathrooms are sanitized after each sailing.
Copyright Iceberg Quest 2018