Step Aboard Our St. John’s Award Winning Boat Tour
Join Newfoundland’s award-winning boat tour Iceberg Quest as we depart from the heart of downtown St. John’s. Walking distance from hotels and B&B’s, our two hour fully narrated tour lets you experience Cape Spear, Cabot Tower and Fort Amherst from the sea. Witness the world’s largest concentration of humpback whales, watching as they thrust their massive 40 ton bodies into the air. Steam through the passageway of 12,000 year old icebergs and view the elegant Atlantic Puffin. Both entertaining and educational, our narrated tour is fun for the whole family.
Seniors (65+): $65
Student (18-25): $52
Youth (9-17): $45
Children (3 – 8): $30
Family Package (2A+ 2C/Y) :$180
*Infants 2 and under travel free
*All prices are subject to 15% HST
*For private charters & group rates please call 709-722-1888
(subject to change)
- Departures times: 9:00 am, 11:30 am, 2:00 pm and 4:30 pm during peak season.
- Early and late in the season we offer a limited number of departures – Reservations are recommended.
- Each 2 hour tour is supported by a compelling narrative, highlighting the natural and cultural history of Newfoundland.
- Our vessels offer open decks for unobstructed viewing, heated cabin and washroom facilities.
- Full bar service and light snacks available for purchase.
- Every tour is accompanied by traditional Newfoundland music.
- World famous “Screech-ins” offered at sea, enabling our visitors to become honorary Newfoundlanders – while adding to their cultural experience!
Step aboard…experience the WONDER!
Copyright Iceberg Quest 2018